Bluepearl Veterinary Partners - Absolutely THE BEST. Referred by regular vet to explore possible tumor. So glad I came.
I took my 9 year old Morkie to our regular vet for a routine check up only to find an abnormality in his stomach. They took an x-ray which showed a mass and then told me it might be a splenic tumor but without an ultrasound couldn't say for sure. They referred me to Blue Pearl to do the ultrasound and followed that with "should this be a splenic tumor, we can save you money and remove the spleen BUT, if you can afford to, keep him there".
I immediately went home and google searched EVERYTHING. Including reviews. I wasn't loving what I was reading and was super concerned that my vet had referred me to them. I almost didn't even bring my dog to the appointment I had scheduled until I talked to a few people who had actually BEEN there.
Dr. Wallace was the first person I spoke to from Blue Pearl. She immediately put my racing mind to ease, answered some questions regarding my upcoming appointment and assured me this was the best place for my furbaby. I saw Dr. Gill today, who again was super comforting, explained what they were going to do and what the possible outcomes were. They did the ultrasound and brought me back to a private room to talk about the results as I was already a sobbing mess in the waiting room. Once they confirmed the splenic tumor, NEVER ONCE did they make me feel that they were after my money. In fact, they said my regular vet could perform the removal if I wished. They never pressured me to move forward with surgery, or not to, just gave me the facts and options. She talked to me as if my dog was a human which is just exactly what I needed.
We are bringing our pup in tomorrow morning - to Blue Pearl - to have his spleen removed and are praying for the biopsy to show a benign tumor. I am comforted by the fact that he will be receiving the best care and that I am doing all I can for a beloved member of our family.
I have never left an online review before, however, after being so pleasantly surprised by the care we received today, I knew I had to. Please do not pass on Blue Pearl because of a few bad reviews. You will miss out on quality care by quality doctors. I will tell you exactly what my vet told me - if you can afford it, do it. If you can't - look into care credit.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have been an avid PetsMart customer for years. It is my primary choice for food, clothes, accessories and grooming for my 18 month Shih Tzu, Evie. I have easily..."
- "After spending untold amounts of money with BLUE PERL DERMATOLOGE WE can't even to have ANY ONE to call back. Told them the Meds are not working and our dog..."
- "THEY SAID THE PUPPY WAS CRATE TRAINED, PUPPY PAD TRAINED, AND SOCIALIZED!!! REALLY? DOG WAS SCARED TO DEATH!!!! USED THE BATHROOM IN THE HOUSE. NO MORE CRATE TRAINED THAN I..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "Zazzle - you can take the order, promise the due date of the order BUT - you don't do what you say you will do and to make matters worse..."
- "I am entering my 8th month on the project and still do not have a completed bathroom. There have been continual mistakes along the way- faucets plumbed wrong, electrical outlet..."
- "Where to begin.. Magee, MS.. First, I payed for express delivery on a next day delivery 8 am. The flowers were finally delivered at 10:15 am. Sorry, but that's..."
- "Be cautious about buying the guardsman warranty on leather. It ONLY covers the material for spills, etc. The cushions are NOT covered and have some companies only have..."
- "Thank you for filing your complaint. As you requested, below is a copy of your complaint. Within the next business day, you will receive an email acknowledging receipt of the complaint...."