Bluepearl Veterinary Partners - Absolutely THE BEST. Referred by regular vet to explore possible tumor. So glad I came.
I took my 9 year old Morkie to our regular vet for a routine check up only to find an abnormality in his stomach. They took an x-ray which showed a mass and then told me it might be a splenic tumor but without an ultrasound couldn't say for sure. They referred me to Blue Pearl to do the ultrasound and followed that with "should this be a splenic tumor, we can save you money and remove the spleen BUT, if you can afford to, keep him there".
I immediately went home and google searched EVERYTHING. Including reviews. I wasn't loving what I was reading and was super concerned that my vet had referred me to them. I almost didn't even bring my dog to the appointment I had scheduled until I talked to a few people who had actually BEEN there.
Dr. Wallace was the first person I spoke to from Blue Pearl. She immediately put my racing mind to ease, answered some questions regarding my upcoming appointment and assured me this was the best place for my furbaby. I saw Dr. Gill today, who again was super comforting, explained what they were going to do and what the possible outcomes were. They did the ultrasound and brought me back to a private room to talk about the results as I was already a sobbing mess in the waiting room. Once they confirmed the splenic tumor, NEVER ONCE did they make me feel that they were after my money. In fact, they said my regular vet could perform the removal if I wished. They never pressured me to move forward with surgery, or not to, just gave me the facts and options. She talked to me as if my dog was a human which is just exactly what I needed.
We are bringing our pup in tomorrow morning - to Blue Pearl - to have his spleen removed and are praying for the biopsy to show a benign tumor. I am comforted by the fact that he will be receiving the best care and that I am doing all I can for a beloved member of our family.
I have never left an online review before, however, after being so pleasantly surprised by the care we received today, I knew I had to. Please do not pass on Blue Pearl because of a few bad reviews. You will miss out on quality care by quality doctors. I will tell you exactly what my vet told me - if you can afford it, do it. If you can't - look into care credit.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "PuppyFind has saved my sanity. Anna Puppy's World owned by Adnana Ene, aka Nana Grecu, and her friend Jason posted a nasty review which was absolutely false, on my..."
- "This happened in Sandy Springs, GA at a Blue Pearl Facility. As far as I am concerned this practice is cold and indifferent. Do not take your animal here thinking they..."
- "After spending untold amounts of money with BLUE PERL DERMATOLOGE WE can't even to have ANY ONE to call back. Told them the Meds are not working and our dog..."
- "Thank you for filing your complaint. As you requested, below is a copy of your complaint. Within the next business day, you will receive an email acknowledging receipt of the complaint...."
- "Took forever to get in mail. Bracelet was ***! Basically a piece of string with a silver plate. Didn't even lay in my wrist right! $30 for *** & charging..."
- "TyTy Nursery advertize online that they are selling 3 G size Adenium plant for $19.00 each . If you buy 10, you will get free shipping . On December 27,..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "We have had several epic fails with otterbox but we got the new samsung galaxy s7 for my husband on black friday. They didnt have any lifeproof cases in so..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."