1.6

We took our sweet boy Zackary to Blue pearl in Louisville Ky. We were referred there by our town vet.

From the minute we walked in they kept insisting that he had gotten into rat poison. We kept telling them there was no way he could have eaten poison......we kept asking if they were looking for other causes of his bleeding...........no one would listen. They kept calling and saying we need to do “just one more” transfusion”. Then 3 days later and $10,000.00!!!!

The last call was we need to put him down he is bleeding to death. We lived 2 hours away and by the time we got there he was too weak to even come home to pass.

Turned out that he had cancer. So if you animal is in need of knowledgeable vets don’t go here!!!

Review about: Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Pet Medical Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: Misdiagnosed my zackary spent his last days alone at vets office.

Comments

You need to file this in a written complaint to the Kentucky Board of Veterinary Examiners. The information and form to file is online. Sorry you went through this.

This tragedy needs to be reported to the Kentucky Board of Veterinary Examiners. They have the forms and information online.

Make sure you submit medical records and billing charges. They killed my healthy 6 year old retriever mix, 3 years ago.

Contact me, I will help you file the complaint. Ricdonl@aol.com

Sorry about your loss. Who was the Vet that cared for your loved one?

3 years ago Dr Rizzo misdiagnosed our healthy 6 year old retriever mix. He used aggressive dangerous drugs for things she did not have. The drugs destroyed her organs. They are the most incompetent specialists in town.

Get your medical records and file a complaint with the Kentucky Board of Veterinary Examiners.

I will be glad to help you file. Contact me at Ricdonl@aol.com Please report this to the Vet Board.