I was recommended to this aweful place from a twenty four hour er my pet was suffering and they said this vet was the only one with the equipment (a lie) I would never recommend this vet to anyone please for your own sanity do not put yourself through the pain and waiste of time and money! dealing with the establishment was horrendous the staff looked and acted miserable they were super sketchy when it came to disclosing information I had my animal sit there for four hours after they gave me a ridiculous quote and a timed estimate of two hours they never called to tell me there were issues I had to show up three hours later where they then told me there had been an emergency and my pet hadn't even been looked at yet After they stalled me for another hour during this time I was consistantly asking for my pet back they finally brought her to me with a fee of 400 dollars such a fraud !!! I am now taking my pet back to my original vet

Do not go to this establishment they should be shut down!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of bluepearl veterinary partners medical services. Bluepearl Veterinary Partners needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bluepearl veterinary partners medical services in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Bluepearl Veterinary Partners.

Had an Experience with Bluepearl Veterinary Partners?

Comments

forever.dog.mom
Riverview, Florida, United States #1137895

I am so very sorry that your beloved pet was treated that way. If you are willing and able, please visit, www.bluepearlvethorrorstories.com It is a blog recently established to not only share my dog's horrible experience, but to share any pet owner's horrible experience at BluePearl. Thank you.