By now you have looked up BBB. Blue pearl is not listed. These people are the worst. I have never experienced such disregard. ALL they care about is how much money they can take you for and that is the long and short of it. I took my Maltese female dog in because my VET referred me to go in an emergency. They are the most disrespectful and despicable people. I sat for hours watching so many dog owners crying cause they couldn't pay the fee. They ask what my limit on my credit card and maxed it out. BEWARE!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Bluepearl Veterinary Partners. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Bluepearl Veterinary Partners.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Animal Services category for more informed decision or compare Bluepearl Veterinary Partners to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Bluepearl Veterinary Partners?

Comments

My Yorkies eye blew out, my Vet was responsible so I had no-one.I called Blue Pearl because they were recommended by Madison Emergency.

I asked the price for a corneal ulcer that melted out. The gave me a price of 3500.00. I ended up going to Dworkis dog and cat hospital, it was 595.00.

Still not cheap, but do-able.I fear that many animals will loose their lives because Blue Pearl is way over the top, pricey.

Blue Pearl was truly a disappointing experience.They play on your emotions and give you false hope, so that they can request unnecessary tests, sonogram, hospital stays, etc.

Blue Pearl Vet only interested in their bottom line. A emergency hospital that deals with many pet illness should be able to diagnose some problems. BP test are all inconclusive especially knowing that a pet is dying and just stressing out the owner and the pet.

DO NOT BRING YOUR PET TO THIS PLACE.it has been a a terrible experience.