Bluepearl Veterinary Partners - Feline Cancer Misdiagnosis and UNNECESSARY AMPUTATION

58 of 58 Bluepearl Veterinary Partners reviews

HORROR. BluePearl Veterinary "Specialists" diagnosed my cat with cancer. I had them run every test, do ct scans. I followed the advice of NYC Veterinary Specialists/ Blue Pearl Nyc. Based on all test results and scans, the doctors said the BEST course of treatment for Charlotte was to AMPUTATE to prevent the spread of cancer.

After the amputation, the histopathology was done on her leg and it was found that THE MASS WAS BENIGN. The diagnosis and advice which was given to me, combined with the actions of the doctors at Blue Pearl Veterinary Partners resulted in an UNNECESSARY limb amputation on my cat Charlotte.

PLEASE READ CHARLOTTE'S STORY: http://justiceforcharlotte.blogspot.com/

PROTEC YOUR PETS.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
58 of 58 Bluepearl Veterinary Partners reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 30, 2015 #1001584

I would suggest everyone to get a second opinion just to be safe. I have used a second opinion service https://secondopinions.com a few times and will continue to do so. For the time and price its well worth it. Very professional and saved me a bunch of money.They also gave me a coupon code to share “sy15" to take 15% off your entire order which should still work. I recommend getting a second opinion because it can potentially save your life.

0 0 Reply
Pet owners beware!

Jan 24, 2013 #598161 Forest Hills, New York, United States

Blue Pearl is just money hungry! The best place to go is in New Jersey, Garden State Veterinary Specialists in Tinton Falls. However, it is far away if you have an emergency. Blue Pearl is said to be a 24 hr. hospital but there are NO surgeons on call or specialists. As a result of an emergency that my friends dog had and needed surgery asap, the dog expired as a rude and obnoxious doctor just let the dog sit in a cage and wait mind you, they still collected money in the meantime.
Honestly, I wish you the best of luck with suing them. I feel so bad for your cat and the stress that they put you through. Best of luck!

3 0 Reply
Blue Pearl Dissatisfied custom

Jan 09, 2013 #591421 New York City, New York, United States

Blue Pearl vet in NYC killed my cat. They did unnecessary tests and put him thru ***. By the time I got him to my regular vet on Monday (who diagnosed him with a simple URI (upper respiratory infection) he was so weak from the tests and surgeries (which proved "inconclusive") that he died 3 days later. I am suing them. I will post with my full name and information as soon as I get the lawsuit started. I strongly recommend that no consumer take their animal to this corporation.

3 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Bluepearl Veterinary Partners. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Bluepearl Veterinary Partners.
Filing a new complaint about
×