Bluepearl Veterinary Partners - Feline Cancer Misdiagnosis and UNNECESSARY AMPUTATION
HORROR. BluePearl Veterinary "Specialists" diagnosed my cat with cancer. I had them run every test, do ct scans. I followed the advice of NYC Veterinary Specialists/ Blue Pearl Nyc. Based on all test results and scans, the doctors said the BEST course of treatment for Charlotte was to AMPUTATE to prevent the spread of cancer.
After the amputation, the histopathology was done on her leg and it was found that THE MASS WAS BENIGN. The diagnosis and advice which was given to me, combined with the actions of the doctors at Blue Pearl Veterinary Partners resulted in an UNNECESSARY limb amputation on my cat Charlotte.
PLEASE READ CHARLOTTE'S STORY: http://justiceforcharlotte.blogspot.com/
PROTEC YOUR PETS.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Feline Cancer Misdiagnosis
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
You May Also Like
- "Banfield sedated my dog to turn her upside down and shake her to remove fluid from her lungs, it stopped her heart. I don't have proof her heart stopped, but..."
- "We used First Shield Trio for two months with no problems. Yesterday was the third month so we applied the application as usual and our 8.5 pound peekapoo puppy started..."
- "Banfield gives unneccessary vaccinations which are at odds with the feline vaccine protocols. I had an indoor cat that they every year gave the FeLV vaccine to. Per established..."
- "I never write reviews regarding how the delivery of my orders went, but this is an absolute first. I ordered an item from Free People and they always used..."
- "We bought a few boxes of Whitman Samplers with holiday seasonal gift wrap at Rite Aid back in November. We had one box leftover from giving Whitman Sampler boxes to..."
- "I sent in my LG G3 phone for repair in Sept. I received a status on 10/5 that if I want it repaired it would cost $72 which I agreed..."
- "I was denied service cause the cashier/manager said I was Hispanic. And I have it recorded mind you he was an Hindu decent. I still shocked of his remarks and..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."