Bluepearl Veterinary Partners - Feline Cancer Misdiagnosis and UNNECESSARY AMPUTATION
HORROR. BluePearl Veterinary "Specialists" diagnosed my cat with cancer. I had them run every test, do ct scans. I followed the advice of NYC Veterinary Specialists/ Blue Pearl Nyc. Based on all test results and scans, the doctors said the BEST course of treatment for Charlotte was to AMPUTATE to prevent the spread of cancer.
After the amputation, the histopathology was done on her leg and it was found that THE MASS WAS BENIGN. The diagnosis and advice which was given to me, combined with the actions of the doctors at Blue Pearl Veterinary Partners resulted in an UNNECESSARY limb amputation on my cat Charlotte.
PLEASE READ CHARLOTTE'S STORY: http://justiceforcharlotte.blogspot.com/
PROTEC YOUR PETS.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Feline Cancer Misdiagnosis
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
You May Also Like
- "The purpose of this mail is to express how upset and disappointed I am about Banfieldâ€™s, lack of professionalism, lack of people touch and rudeness. About eight month ago our Miniature..."
- "Banfield sedated my dog to turn her upside down and shake her to remove fluid from her lungs, it stopped her heart. I don't have proof her heart stopped, but..."
- "My two legged pitbull was killed by the office politics of Banfield. They not only over charge for their services, which are often provided by the tech instead of the..."
- "We bought a few boxes of Whitman Samplers with holiday seasonal gift wrap at Rite Aid back in November. We had one box leftover from giving Whitman Sampler boxes to..."
- "I never write reviews regarding how the delivery of my orders went, but this is an absolute first. I ordered an item from Free People and they always used..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."