Bluepearl Veterinary Partners - Feline Cancer Misdiagnosis and UNNECESSARY AMPUTATION
HORROR. BluePearl Veterinary "Specialists" diagnosed my cat with cancer. I had them run every test, do ct scans. I followed the advice of NYC Veterinary Specialists/ Blue Pearl Nyc. Based on all test results and scans, the doctors said the BEST course of treatment for Charlotte was to AMPUTATE to prevent the spread of cancer.
After the amputation, the histopathology was done on her leg and it was found that THE MASS WAS BENIGN. The diagnosis and advice which was given to me, combined with the actions of the doctors at Blue Pearl Veterinary Partners resulted in an UNNECESSARY limb amputation on my cat Charlotte.
PLEASE READ CHARLOTTE'S STORY: http://justiceforcharlotte.blogspot.com/
PROTEC YOUR PETS.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Feline Cancer Misdiagnosis
- Review category
- Pet Medicine and Veterinary Clinics
You May Also Like
- "First Shield Flea Medication sold by Banfield Pet Hospital in Pet Smart is poison. I do Not use Banfield as vet for my animals, but sometimes purchased Front line flea..."
- "Worst place ever! Take your pet and run! My regrets will follow me to my grave. Our little one was on some heavy meds they give cancer patients for pain...."
- "My 8 year old border collie developed sores all over her mouth, stopped eating, was whimpering in pain, ran a fever of 103-105 and lost her hair on her back..."
- "100% FAILED, RECALLED Matress- their brand! I have a spinal fusion and now needd 2 surgeries.... I count on my mattress to be GREAT- so they claim- Admitted faulty product!..."
- "I am entering my 8th month on the project and still do not have a completed bathroom. There have been continual mistakes along the way- faucets plumbed wrong, electrical outlet..."
- "Since FIFA 15 Coins are not real currency, they have to be purchased online. Due to its virtual utility, it cannot be earned like the real currency. There are several..."
- "We bought a few boxes of Whitman Samplers with holiday seasonal gift wrap at Rite Aid back in November. We had one box leftover from giving Whitman Sampler boxes to..."
- "I never write reviews regarding how the delivery of my orders went, but this is an absolute first. I ordered an item from Free People and they always used..."