my 9 year old perfectly healthy dog went in for a common surgery to remove a foreign object from his intestines that was blocking. they sent him home after surgery even though he was not eating at all.

days later my dog became so violently ill throwing up water and laying on his side. when took back to blue pearl they said that he has gotten sepsis. Which now that I look back the only way this could have happened was the surgeon. DR.

Greenberg did not properly close the stitches. he was so sick and the options were for him to re-go surgery not even 48 hours after his first. they operated on him and clearly was never going to be the same dog at their expense. first surgery was $6,000 next was $8,ooo claiming because he was more critical the surgery was more.

But you guys at blue pearl did this to the poor dog, they took him out of ICU next day which wAS ANOTHER $6,000 WHICH WAS PAID UP AND HE was improving then all sudden hi heart stopped. I do not trust anyone at this practice after looking back at the pain and distress this dog was in, on their fault. and paying almost $22,000 later my dog died for a simple surgery they must have rushed and killed him.

there front desk people were only nice people in the place. the doctors were all over the place and zero bed side manner.

the people that went over your bills were heartless and rude. Reading al the reviews about blue pearl makes all sense because I was in same situation and wish I had read these prior my dog would be alive I know it.

Monetary Loss: $22000.