410 W 55th St, New York, NY 10019, USA

my 9 year old perfectly healthy dog went in for a common surgery to remove a foreign object from his intestines that was blocking. they sent him home after surgery even though he was not eating at all.

days later my dog became so violently ill throwing up water and laying on his side. when took back to blue pearl they said that he has gotten sepsis. Which now that I look back the only way this could have happened was the surgeon. DR.

Greenberg did not properly close the stitches. he was so sick and the options were for him to re-go surgery not even 48 hours after his first. they operated on him and clearly was never going to be the same dog at their expense. first surgery was $6,000 next was $8,ooo claiming because he was more critical the surgery was more.

But you guys at blue pearl did this to the poor dog, they took him out of ICU next day which wAS ANOTHER $6,000 WHICH WAS PAID UP AND HE was improving then all sudden hi heart stopped. I do not trust anyone at this practice after looking back at the pain and distress this dog was in, on their fault. and paying almost $22,000 later my dog died for a simple surgery they must have rushed and killed him.

there front desk people were only nice people in the place. the doctors were all over the place and zero bed side manner.

the people that went over your bills were heartless and rude. Reading al the reviews about blue pearl makes all sense because I was in same situation and wish I had read these prior my dog would be alive I know it.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Veterinary Surgery.

Monetary Loss: $22000.

Comments

LABLOVER037

I took my lab into blue pearl to get an ultra sound and at that appt blood work was done . My dog was having pain in her back or abdomen so they did blood work and came to me to tell me she was in liver and kidney failure.

They then told me while I was in utter shock we do estimates for the care you need for her . They explained there was a min. est and there would be a most amount est. The min.

was 5,000 and he most was 8,200. Well being in total shock and not thinking I said ok because I didn't think it really could cost that much. So they wanted payment right then for the 5k. I was in absolute I don't know what.

I was not expecting that and had no time to process it to think rashionable. So I am up to 12,000 for my dog who was poisoned by rimadyl and still going. I'm pist. and now my other dog was on it-I took her off and she is showing signs same way.

MONEY,MONEY,MONEY,MONEY Dr told me you can count on 1,500 a day.

I honestly never thought it would really cost or they could chg that. RIP OFF