Bluepearl Veterinary Partners - IF YOU LOVE YOUR BEST FREAND STAY AWAY FROM BLUE PERL DERMATOLOGE
After spending untold amounts of money with BLUE PERL DERMATOLOGE WE can't even to have ANY ONE to call back. Told them the Meds are not working and our dog was getting worse by the day, was told to keep using the thrush that did not work. After 2 more weeks call back and told them problem is getting worse, could not get HEATHER KERNS CVT OR DR. SCHICK to call us or help us. Call days later and was told Dr.SCHICK is on vacation and will call back Monday. Monday of with year????
SCHICK NEVER CALL !!! Send em to HEATER KERNS about how unhappy I'm with ther service. HEATER KERNS NEVER CALL OR EMAIL !!! Got a call few days later from office, was told SCHICK going to call me on Monday...
WITH MONDAY DR.SCHICK ...???? You NEVER CALL AS YOU AND HEATER CAN CARE LESS !!! End it up taking suffering dog to some one who cares about the our best FREAND!!! DO NOT TRUST !!! DO NOT DEAL WITH !!!
SHAME ON YOU BLUE PERL !!!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Medical Services
- Review category
- Animal Services
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Well Hello you 3rd wolf in a pack of sheep. If you're so concerned about my puppies why in the world did you send Pastor Jamie Hinson and Pastor Stephanie..."
- "In November of 2013, we put down a 50% deposit of $1025 on a young Ragdoll Breeder kitten that was to be delivered to us at 10 weeks via an..."
- "alopecia, a genetic disorder directly caused by breeding these dogs for their color. I approached the breeder via email to no avail. However, he quickly updated his website to..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "Months of wasted time!!! I'm so pissed right now that I could spit nails. The launch of our new business has now been put on hold indefinitely due to the..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "1800FLOWERS.COM is a TOTAL RIP-OFF!! WHAT YOU ORDER IS NOT WHAT YOU GET!! I live in Florida. I was enticed by a Paypal offer to save $15, and ordered..."
- "My dad died just before Thanksgiving (my mom passed about 3 years ago), and one of the items in their house that I wanted to have is a beautifully and..."
- "I purchased a hair iron. It was returned shortly after. I never received the credit on my card. They told me YOUR CREDIT WAS PUT ON ANOTHER..."