After spending untold amounts of money with BLUE PERL DERMATOLOGE WE can't even to have ANY ONE to call back. Told them the Meds are not working and our dog was getting worse by the day, was told to keep using the thrush that did not work. After 2 more weeks call back and told them problem is getting worse, could not get HEATHER KERNS CVT OR DR. SCHICK to call us or help us. Call days later and was told Dr.SCHICK is on vacation and will call back Monday. Monday of with year????

SCHICK NEVER CALL !!! Send em to HEATER KERNS about how unhappy I'm with ther service. HEATER KERNS NEVER CALL OR EMAIL !!! Got a call few days later from office, was told SCHICK going to call me on Monday...

WITH MONDAY DR.SCHICK ...???? You NEVER CALL AS YOU AND HEATER CAN CARE LESS !!! End it up taking suffering dog to some one who cares about the our best FREAND!!! DO NOT TRUST !!! DO NOT DEAL WITH !!!

SHAME ON YOU BLUE PERL !!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with BluePearl Veterinary Partners and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about bluepearl veterinary partners medical services from BluePearl Veterinary Partners was staff Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about BluePearl Veterinary Partners.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Animal Services category for more informed decision or compare BluePearl Veterinary Partners to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with BluePearl Veterinary Partners?

Comments

New Port Richey, Florida, United States #1348820

I took my beautiful Giant Schnauzer here.And they told me on a Monday-she wasn't critical.

And her intestinal IBD could be treated. All they did was shove drugs down her throat. She wasn't eating due to diarhea and only vomited 1 day before I ended up here. They gave her anti diarhea meds, anti nausea meds, anti vomit meds, metro, and lastly prednisone.

They killed her. She was brought out to me in a DIAPER that smelled like it had been on for HOURS. AFTER they had given her anti diarhea meds for days. Guess the ant-diarhea meds didn't work -did they?

Because WHY would any DR Supress diarhea, vomit, and the urge to vomit? Mother nature wants these toxins out! Kind of like putting a big band aid over the mouth and anus-to hold in-what should come out. NO COMMON SENSE whatsoever.

I was in SHOCK! The metro to clear up the infection-wiped out all her friendly bacteria in her gut. And the prednisone-caused her own body to attack itself. And I pd over 4,000 for this.

For my dog to be starved to death. And become a cesspool of drugs.I will be fighting all these ridiculous charges. That caused my dog to die a tortuous death. RUN, RUN, RUN from this place!

After I pd big monies-was told I could not speak to the Dr. Anyone who wants to contact me-it's hiphop1953@gmail.com. Something has to be done here

I took my beautiful Giant Schnauzer here. And they told me on a Monday-she wasn't critical.

And her intestinal IBD...

After I pd big monies-was told I could not speak to the Dr.

Anyone who wants to contact me-it's hiphop1953@gmail.com.Something has to be done here