1.9

My dog Titan I do have his toe partially amputated because he pulled his nail off and the bone came out. he has had nerve damage since he was born and does not feel his back legs.since the bandage was totally removed approximately two weeks ago the wound has now reopened and he has to have the whole toe amputated it cost me around $2,000 for the partial amputation and I just tonight had to pay another 2002 posite for them to amputate the rest of his toe since the first surgery didn't go correctly why should I have to pay again for them to fix what they didn't fix before I am very disappointed in blue Pearl the only good thing is my poor puppy doesn't feel the pain that he's in not to mention I had to wait two days after I sent them pictures of what his paw looks like for them to actually get back to me and tell me to take him to my regular vet and my regular bed told me to take him back down there because they're going to have to me if you take the rest of the rest of the toe didn't care one bit that he had to wait they never did contact me back I just went there. I think it was very cool of them to make him wait two days without letting us know what to do about his foot.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Veterinary Surgery.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 19.

Comments