4525 Ulmerton Rd, Clearwater, FL 33762, USA
1.3

They have no compassion, we take our beloved animals to a dr so they can tell us what is wrong with them so we can save their lives with the help of a good doctor

It’s all about money and trust me nothing else..they get you to get X-rays blood work sonagram, send blood work out to Texas A & M, spend thousands and still can’t give you an answer, what happened to the days when drs cared about the welfare of our babies... trust me they will destroy your life, please don’t take your babie to CLEARWATER

This is my babie two days before he died, just doesn’t make sense, please BEWARE

HEART BROKEN FOREVER

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Pet Medical Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Agree..I had a tech tell me there were animals that were sicker them my dog..I almost smacked her..my dog has cancer...incurable lymphoma...when we bring our beloved dogs in for care we all as owners and parents believe our pets are sick and need help..period...

@Deb

Then why the *** haven’t you euthanized it. You wanted to smack a technician because they told you that your terminal dog who was dying as you spoke wasn’t as critical as an emergency that could’ve possibly been corrected and curable you are the type of person that I want to smack keeping a dog to live with end-stage cancer that is so unbelievably messed up how dare you the reason why they’re sick when they have cancer is because they are dying and that is what is supposed to happen when you get old.

Your body dies. You’re an idiot.

SkillfulDolphin
@Spreadtruth78

You sound like the idiot, my little guy was throwing up, they put him on steroids so strong that it killed him, I would have spent every penny we have on him, they say he needs surgery but I don’t think he’ll survive the recovery, what do you do... They are all about money and nothing else.. IF YOU LOVE YOUR PER DO NOT GO TO BLUE PEARL IN CLEARWATER

#1742097
@Spreadtruth78

BEFORE YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH KNOW WHAT THE F'CK YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT...WE'RE TALKING ABOUT A CANINE NOT HUMANS, HOWEVER MY DOBERMAN WAS DIAGNOSED WITH LYMPHOMA A YEAR AGO THIS PAST JULY, DOING GREAT 15 MONTHS LATER...UNTIL WE TOOK HIM INBFOR MEDICATION TOXICITY!!! THE INCOMPETENT DR.

LAIFER THOUGHT HE KNEW OUR DOG BETTER.. MY BABY NEEDED IV FLUIDS..1-4 ML PER BODY WEIGHT PER HR, HE WEIGHED 103.00, SO HE SHOULD'VE RECEIVED 412ML PER HR!!!!...THEY GAVE HIM .30ML ALL 10-12 HRS THAT HE WAS IN THEIR CARE, EXCEPT THEY DIDN'T TREAT MY BABY, MY ARES..HE WALKED IN, WEAK BUT WHEN WE PICKED HIM UP I WAS IN SHOCK...THEY HAD TO BRING ARES OUT ON A STRETCHER...THE ONLY THING THAT HE COULD MOVE WAS HIS EYES AND KNOWING WHAT WAS GOING ON...NO DOYBT THEY LEFT MY BABY LAYING IN ONE SPOT ALL 10-12 HE WAS IN THERE CARE!!

THIS IS NOT OVER...IM MEETING WITH THE MEDICAL DIRECTOR..WE'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS..THEY NEED AND WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE, RESPONSIBLE FOR YS HAVING TO SAY GOODBYE WITHIN 2 HRS OF PICKING ARES UP..HE WAS IN FULL KIDNEY FAILURE BY MORNING!?? IT'S THE WORSE PAIN AND SADNESS I'VE EVER EXPERIENCED..SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS...

@Deb

They are horrible our little boy Dallas passed September 30, 2018 our hearts will never heal...