1.6

This happened in Sandy Springs, GA at a Blue Pearl Facility.

As far as I am concerned this practice is cold and indifferent.Do not take your animal here thinking they have their best interests at heart.

What they have is expensive equipment and that equipment has to pay for itself somehow.

After being on Chemotherapy since last August which we were already told would not cure her but give her more quality of life, we decided in January to go for palliative care-Dr. Regan would not give me any drugs for her copious diarrhea saying that everything that could be given was-this included Tylan powder, Flagyl, and Immodium. When I asked if an antispasmotic, could be given, I was told they do not work on dogs-however the internet abounds with cancer treatment centers for dogs that use just that. My final response from Dr.

Regan is that I could bring her back for more Chemotherapy! MORE CHEMOTHERAPY! We have been on the CHOPL protocol since last August. It seems as long as the dog was getting chemotherapy everything was just fine but making her comfortable with palliative care-FORGET IT.

When I asked her about pain medications for her, I was given Neurontin! My poor girl has lymphoma affecting her intestines-so much so that she strained pure blood. Not one doctor recommended increasing her prednisone even though I was told two physicians were consulted. Her bottom was dripping blood near the end from straining so much.

Sunday we had a compassionate vet who used a sedative before Euthanizing her. No one ever counseled me on diet, or end of care treatment. As consumers we should demand more! My She'ra was my family and prior to her private vet diagnosing her I spent over 3,000 dollars.

At GVS Pearl I quit counting at 4,000.I would do it all over if I was able to give her quality of life but NEVER AGAIN with BluePearl Veterinary Partners!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of bluepearl veterinary partners pet medical service. BluePearl Veterinary Partners needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned bluepearl veterinary partners pet medical service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at BluePearl Veterinary Partners.

Had an Experience with BluePearl Veterinary Partners?

Comments