Bluepearl Veterinary Partners - My She'ra deserved better care at Blue Pearl GVS. The treatments were costly but she was worth it. Unfortunately Blue Pearl GVS was definitely not worth it!
This happened in Sandy Springs, GA at a Blue Pearl Facility.
As far as I am concerned this practice is cold and indifferent.Do not take your animal here thinking they have their best interests at heart.
What they have is expensive equipment and that equipment has to pay for itself somehow.
After being on Chemotherapy since last August which we were already told would not cure her but give her more quality of life, we decided in January to go for palliative care-Dr. Regan would not give me any drugs for her copious diarrhea saying that everything that could be given was-this included Tylan powder, Flagyl, and Immodium. When I asked if an antispasmotic, could be given, I was told they do not work on dogs-however the internet abounds with cancer treatment centers for dogs that use just that. My final response from Dr.
Regan is that I could bring her back for more Chemotherapy! MORE CHEMOTHERAPY! We have been on the CHOPL protocol since last August. It seems as long as the dog was getting chemotherapy everything was just fine but making her comfortable with palliative care-FORGET IT.
When I asked her about pain medications for her, I was given Neurontin! My poor girl has lymphoma affecting her intestines-so much so that she strained pure blood. Not one doctor recommended increasing her prednisone even though I was told two physicians were consulted. Her bottom was dripping blood near the end from straining so much.
Sunday we had a compassionate vet who used a sedative before Euthanizing her. No one ever counseled me on diet, or end of care treatment. As consumers we should demand more! My She'ra was my family and prior to her private vet diagnosing her I spent over 3,000 dollars.
At GVS Pearl I quit counting at 4,000.I would do it all over if I was able to give her quality of life but NEVER AGAIN with BluePearl Veterinary Partners!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Boarded a horse at this facility in 2011. My horse was in TOP physical condition prior to boarding my horse at this facility. In approximately 15-20 days, my horse lost..."
- "THEY SAID THE PUPPY WAS CRATE TRAINED, PUPPY PAD TRAINED, AND SOCIALIZED!!! REALLY? DOG WAS SCARED TO DEATH!!!! USED THE BATHROOM IN THE HOUSE. NO MORE CRATE TRAINED THAN I..."
- "I dropped my 8-yr-old 6-lb Maltese to get groomed. I am new to the area and this was our first time using the PetSmart groomers. I had a..."
- "We purchased an enclosed cargo trailer manufactured by forest river, inc. We have towed this trailer about 3,000 miles and took delvery in November 2010. The roof is separating..."
- "Took delivery on the bike 3 days ago. Delivery guy arrived an hour & 30 minutes late, so it was dark outside. Didn't uncrate it with the delivery..."
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."
- "Well this huddle house in my town keeps changing owners over and over each one loosing more and more business it is awful!! We wait FOREVER EVERYTIME we go! They..."
- "Georgia power deserves to be dismantled. This company could care less about safety. They are arrogant dictators with zero respect for the public they serve and the property owners they..."
- "I went for Spacedigitalx PR for my Kickstarter campaign last week. After receiving a terribly written press release, I requested my money back. They refused because they already started and..."