Bluepearl Veterinary Partners - My She'ra deserved better care at Blue Pearl GVS. The treatments were costly but she was worth it. Unfortunately Blue Pearl GVS was definitely not worth it!
This happened in Sandy Springs, GA at a Blue Pearl Facility.
As far as I am concerned this practice is cold and indifferent.Do not take your animal here thinking they have their best interests at heart.
What they have is expensive equipment and that equipment has to pay for itself somehow.
After being on Chemotherapy since last August which we were already told would not cure her but give her more quality of life, we decided in January to go for palliative care-Dr. Regan would not give me any drugs for her copious diarrhea saying that everything that could be given was-this included Tylan powder, Flagyl, and Immodium. When I asked if an antispasmotic, could be given, I was told they do not work on dogs-however the internet abounds with cancer treatment centers for dogs that use just that. My final response from Dr.
Regan is that I could bring her back for more Chemotherapy! MORE CHEMOTHERAPY! We have been on the CHOPL protocol since last August. It seems as long as the dog was getting chemotherapy everything was just fine but making her comfortable with palliative care-FORGET IT.
When I asked her about pain medications for her, I was given Neurontin! My poor girl has lymphoma affecting her intestines-so much so that she strained pure blood. Not one doctor recommended increasing her prednisone even though I was told two physicians were consulted. Her bottom was dripping blood near the end from straining so much.
Sunday we had a compassionate vet who used a sedative before Euthanizing her. No one ever counseled me on diet, or end of care treatment. As consumers we should demand more! My She'ra was my family and prior to her private vet diagnosing her I spent over 3,000 dollars.
At GVS Pearl I quit counting at 4,000.I would do it all over if I was able to give her quality of life but NEVER AGAIN with BluePearl Veterinary Partners!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Only concerned about getting paid, no communication, untruths, too many cooks in the kitchen, ignores lab reports and treats anyway. Says sorry a lot. Poor animal care. Dried food and..."
- "To whom it may concern, I am writing this review to this breeder because I hope I can help some of the reader and consumers hoping to buyer a puppy in..."
- "I was contacted back from a post on oodle marketplace that I had inquired on by a lady named Natalie Wilson who had 2 teacup Yorkey Terriers named Kiki and..."
- "I HATE your pizza now! Its taste grose. The pizza dough is sovsweet it taste like a garlic flavored donut. I used to order 2- 3 times every week and..."
- "TruGreen was supposed to take care of crabgrass NOT kill my grass! Don't know how they can call themselves professionals not knowing about chemicals and what would damage grass...."
- "I bid on a pair of Oakley Sunglasses. Consider this: The "winner" who used "autobid" shows the following Quibids history: "vipjoe1" has bid $116,225 (at .60 per bid) and..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "I buy clothes at anthropology frequently because the their store in the Yorkville, Toronto is close to my office. Yesterday, I tried a sweater in the fitting room, I asked..."
- "We have had several epic fails with otterbox but we got the new samsung galaxy s7 for my husband on black friday. They didnt have any lifeproof cases in so..."