Bluepearl Veterinary Partners - My She'ra deserved better care at Blue Pearl GVS. The treatments were costly but she was worth it. Unfortunately Blue Pearl GVS was definitely not worth it!
This happened in Sandy Springs, GA at a Blue Pearl Facility.
As far as I am concerned this practice is cold and indifferent.Do not take your animal here thinking they have their best interests at heart.
What they have is expensive equipment and that equipment has to pay for itself somehow.
After being on Chemotherapy since last August which we were already told would not cure her but give her more quality of life, we decided in January to go for palliative care-Dr. Regan would not give me any drugs for her copious diarrhea saying that everything that could be given was-this included Tylan powder, Flagyl, and Immodium. When I asked if an antispasmotic, could be given, I was told they do not work on dogs-however the internet abounds with cancer treatment centers for dogs that use just that. My final response from Dr.
Regan is that I could bring her back for more Chemotherapy! MORE CHEMOTHERAPY! We have been on the CHOPL protocol since last August. It seems as long as the dog was getting chemotherapy everything was just fine but making her comfortable with palliative care-FORGET IT.
When I asked her about pain medications for her, I was given Neurontin! My poor girl has lymphoma affecting her intestines-so much so that she strained pure blood. Not one doctor recommended increasing her prednisone even though I was told two physicians were consulted. Her bottom was dripping blood near the end from straining so much.
Sunday we had a compassionate vet who used a sedative before Euthanizing her. No one ever counseled me on diet, or end of care treatment. As consumers we should demand more! My She'ra was my family and prior to her private vet diagnosing her I spent over 3,000 dollars.
At GVS Pearl I quit counting at 4,000.I would do it all over if I was able to give her quality of life but NEVER AGAIN with BluePearl Veterinary Partners!
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Run out the door. You have got to see my astronomical bill from the 55th street hospital. I did not have the cash so, they give me this..."
- "To whom it may concern, I am writing this review to this breeder because I hope I can help some of the reader and consumers hoping to buyer a puppy in..."
- "We bought a "silver" lab puppy from Wicks Silver Labs (Pat Wickliffe-breeder) in Dec 2011. Five days after having her home she started losing the fur on her face. ..."
- "I purchased tickets online and I was unable to return the tickets 1 hour before the show started. The website had an error and it did not allow me to..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "Visitors to PSFIFACoins get not only FIFA 15 Coins for all the consoles and Xbox One and other devices but get them at cheap price too. One of the specialities..."
- "Whilst looking at Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 notebooks online, the presales chat pops up and the operator, Vennela tells the machine is in stock. I ask about the active stylus..."
- "I moved into a community shortly after Greystar acquired it, just a few weeks, actually. Since I have moved in, the quality of service and livability of this apartment complex..."
- "Xlibris is the biggest fraud of a company that I ever had the misfortune to engage. In the past nine months, I have been shuffled between Author Services Representatives all..."