Bluepearl Veterinary Partners - My She'ra deserved better care at Blue Pearl GVS. The treatments were costly but she was worth it. Unfortunately Blue Pearl GVS was definitely not worth it!

This happened in Sandy Springs, GA at a Blue Pearl Facility.

As far as I am concerned this practice is cold and indifferent.Do not take your animal here thinking they have their best interests at heart.

What they have is expensive equipment and that equipment has to pay for itself somehow.

After being on Chemotherapy since last August which we were already told would not cure her but give her more quality of life, we decided in January to go for palliative care-Dr. Regan would not give me any drugs for her copious diarrhea saying that everything that could be given was-this included Tylan powder, Flagyl, and Immodium. When I asked if an antispasmotic, could be given, I was told they do not work on dogs-however the internet abounds with cancer treatment centers for dogs that use just that. My final response from Dr.

Regan is that I could bring her back for more Chemotherapy! MORE CHEMOTHERAPY! We have been on the CHOPL protocol since last August. It seems as long as the dog was getting chemotherapy everything was just fine but making her comfortable with palliative care-FORGET IT.

When I asked her about pain medications for her, I was given Neurontin! My poor girl has lymphoma affecting her intestines-so much so that she strained pure blood. Not one doctor recommended increasing her prednisone even though I was told two physicians were consulted. Her bottom was dripping blood near the end from straining so much.

Sunday we had a compassionate vet who used a sedative before Euthanizing her. No one ever counseled me on diet, or end of care treatment. As consumers we should demand more! My She'ra was my family and prior to her private vet diagnosing her I spent over 3,000 dollars.

At GVS Pearl I quit counting at 4,000.I would do it all over if I was able to give her quality of life but NEVER AGAIN with BluePearl Veterinary Partners!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Product or service
Review category
Animal Services
review #826030 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Bluepearl Veterinary Partners? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.