4525 Ulmerton Rd, Clearwater, FL 33762
1.5
Poster decreased review rating.

Sorry to say these folks appear to be the "Self-proclaimed" specialists in Pet Care - I don't agree. In our situation the focused on ONE test to proclaim that our dog need a liver biopsy and shunt...

this after we forked over almost $4000 for "emergency" service that really wasn't an emergency. Just that they like to "make up stuff" about your pet to ensure they profit accordingly. Can you say "RIP OFF"..... they apply service completely without passion and true care, they simply care about feeding their overpriced staff and locations big bucks at your expense.

LETS JUST SAY I WILL NEVER CONSIDER OR REFER ANYONE TO THIS JOINT. And the "support staff" seem to apply idle ignorance in support of the doctors they support at your expense.

In my opinion they ARE NOT THE experts. You can do better elsewhere.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Pros: Self proclaimed experts.

Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Cons: I agree only cared about the credit card, Are money hungry, Poor treatment of an old dog in distress, Incompetent, Horrendous.

• Horrible