1.5

These people don't give a damn about your pets life they only see Suckers and Dollar Signs! They Killed my perfectly healthy 11 year old pug name Sweetie.

Sweetie suffered from low sugar do to an insulin over dose.... when I called them at 1am in the morning they didn't tell me that all I needed to do is put corn syrup on her gums. Instead they told me to bring her in... As soon as we walked in and they took my dog they gave me an estimate bill of $2,100.

before they even examine my pet. I said I was not going to pay that....so they changed it to $800. Then they placed her on dextrose I.v for four hours. When we went back my baby tried to bark and get up when I called her name.

I ask could they keep her on dextrose just a little bit longer? The vet said "if it were up to me I would have put her down 3 hours ago!" Wow!!! We wanted to take her to her vet. Those people at Blue Peral refused to let us leave until we agreed bto let them kill our dog.

They then put her in a garbage bag and put her in a freezer. We went back the next morning and brought her home where we burried her at home. These greedy *** bastards don't give a rats *** about you or your pet. All they want is to rob you during your lowest point of greif pain and distress!

If your pet is there take it any place else if you want to save it...this is NOT the place!

My final bill for 5 hours of care was $1,900. and a dead dog!

Comments

I had a similar experience =/

to Ashe #1599112

Hi, how long ago? Did they force you to put your pet down?