Bluepearl Veterinary Partners - Review about Animal Care from Pioneer Village, Kentucky
Only concerned about getting paid, no communication, untruths, too many cooks in the kitchen, ignores lab reports and treats anyway.Says sorry a lot.
Poor animal care. Dried food and urine and stool on my dog while spending 2 days in ICU. Will not admit to misdiagnosis. Will stoop so low as to accuse and insult customers when picking up their pets ashes.
I'm talking about Bluepearl vet. Partners Louisville. Dr. RIZZO and the others.
Prescribed medications that harmed my dog. Could have stopped them in time, but didn't. Took my dog in for simple pain control, from an occasional limp- degenerative joint disease, which diagnostics showed. Dee Dee had adrenal gland and liver issues.
Prednisone, tramadol and an anti- rejection drug, plus antibiotics were prescribed.
These drugs caused liver failure and then total organ failure.Bluepearl knows the story and I'll never let them forget, along with whoever else will listen.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Animal Care
- Review category
- Animal Services
You May Also Like
- "On 11/26/14, I took my Pomeranian, Missy to the Banfield in Deptford, NJ. The vet who normally sees my 3 dogs was not in (Dr Oliver).So Missy was seen by..."
- "Hello...I'm the owner of Big dog kennel I have been in business raising only full reg AKC Rottweilers since 1999 And am in good standing with AKC, they do an..."
- " On Jan. 14th we took our 9-year-old English Bulldog for a bath only. She had no health issues. Within 35-40 minutes from drop off time, Petco called and said we..."
- "So I ordered this extremely limited edition record from one of my favorite musicians' web stores the day it went on sale. A month later I get the package dropped..."
- "My son received a haircut on Friday November 27, 2015, let's just say he has no hair left and went in with ALOT... He has longer hair which is the..."
- "Good morning, I am directing this issue to you because I am very disappointed at the treatment received by one of the managers at the outlet store located in Simpsonville, KY...."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."