Update added by user Mar 04, 2015
Dee Dee was treated at Bluepearl veterinary partners for something she did not have, which ended her life! The proof is in her records. This is the truth.
Original review posted by user Mar 04, 2015
Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Louisville Dr.Rizzo.
Dee Dee my lab, retriever mix of 6 years had to be euthanized on 11/30/2014, after being treated by Dr. Rizzo. Dee Dee had an occasional limp. Dee Dee was referred by Bullitt county veterinary center.
Dee Dee under went biopsies of all small joints, before diagnostics and labs came back, (negative), and put on high doses of prednisone and antibiotics, and an anti rejection drug. Labs showed liver function problems. You don't put humans or animals on high doses of these drugs, with liver function problems. I have all or most of Dee's records, I'm a RN, I can read labs.
Dee developed pancreatitis and ascites, liver failure. This could of been stopped, before she deteriorated and was too far gone, but was ignored. Went in for a simple limp and 19 days later had to be euthanized. Dr.
Rizzo kept my partner and I in the dark, very little communication from him. This was sloppy incompetent care. I could go on, I could write a book on Dee's treatment at Bluepearl vet partners louisville. The money I spent doesn't mean a thing to us, I would of spent more.
The treatment and untruths we and Dee received were and are appalling.
Dr.Rizzo insulted my partner and I, when my partner came to pick up Dee's ashes!!!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Veterinary Services
- Review category
- Animal Services
You May Also Like
- "alopecia, a genetic disorder directly caused by breeding these dogs for their color. I approached the breeder via email to no avail. However, he quickly updated his website to..."
- "In November of 2013, we put down a 50% deposit of $1025 on a young Ragdoll Breeder kitten that was to be delivered to us at 10 weeks via an..."
- "Petco Needham Ma. 7/4/13 Broke my greyhound's leg when grooming her. Total neglect on their part. I never got a straight answer but they claim she jumped out of the..."
- "First of all, I will not be going to this salon ever again. I have no idea where to start with all of my complaints about this company. I have..."
- "Bought frigidaire professional Ref. And deep freeze may 2014. Pic below. Looks nice but stay away . Asked frigidaire ( Electrolux ) for a extended warranty since I had 2..."
- "Do not use there peppercorn grinder! Not only does it grind the pepper but also the plastic that it's made from. Then when you are just about ready to finish..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "I used thumbtack for a contractor and you are right no accountability. It took 3 weeks to get a very small kitchen remodeled with. Countertops. Floor, backsplash. Cabinets and..."
- "The first time I ordered from them I paid $50 something dollars but never could get my order . I decided to try again and 3 out of 4 of..."