Bluepearl Veterinary Partners - Review about Veterinary Services from Pioneer Village, Kentucky
Update added by user Mar 04, 2015
Dee Dee was treated at Bluepearl veterinary partners for something she did not have, which ended her life! The proof is in her records. This is the truth.
Original review posted by user Mar 04, 2015
Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Louisville Dr.Rizzo.
Dee Dee my lab, retriever mix of 6 years had to be euthanized on 11/30/2014, after being treated by Dr. Rizzo. Dee Dee had an occasional limp. Dee Dee was referred by Bullitt county veterinary center.
Dee Dee under went biopsies of all small joints, before diagnostics and labs came back, (negative), and put on high doses of prednisone and antibiotics, and an anti rejection drug. Labs showed liver function problems. You don't put humans or animals on high doses of these drugs, with liver function problems. I have all or most of Dee's records, I'm a RN, I can read labs.
Dee developed pancreatitis and ascites, liver failure. This could of been stopped, before she deteriorated and was too far gone, but was ignored. Went in for a simple limp and 19 days later had to be euthanized. Dr.
Rizzo kept my partner and I in the dark, very little communication from him. This was sloppy incompetent care. I could go on, I could write a book on Dee's treatment at Bluepearl vet partners louisville. The money I spent doesn't mean a thing to us, I would of spent more.
The treatment and untruths we and Dee received were and are appalling.
Dr.Rizzo insulted my partner and I, when my partner came to pick up Dee's ashes!!!!
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Veterinary Services
- Review category
- Animal Services
You May Also Like
- "Well Hello you 3rd wolf in a pack of sheep. If you're so concerned about my puppies why in the world did you send Pastor Jamie Hinson and Pastor Stephanie..."
- "Only concerned about getting paid, no communication, untruths, too many cooks in the kitchen, ignores lab reports and treats anyway. Says sorry a lot. Poor animal care. Dried food and..."
- "This is a long but detailed story, so before I begin below is only a PARTIAL LIST of what Myloh and I experienced at Wonder Lake Veterinary Clinic with Dr...."
- "I just got my windows installed by Window World of Atlanta about a month ago. My windows are fogging. The funny thing is only the windows installed by Window World..."
- "We canceled our service with WALMART Family Mobile in November 2016 and had the cell number ported to another provider. WALMART has continued to bill us without explanation and is..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "I installed my hair on Christmas and was satisfied with my purchase. Today is New Years and my hair looks like ***! It doesn't shed but the tangling is crazy...."
- "My neck feels like it's been burned. On the first day of using Proactiv my neck felt itchy. On the second day it itched all night, and when I woke..."
- "I bought some Chewy Chips Ahoy Oreo crime filled cookies, my Granddaughter wanted them for her birthday party last month. We opened them, and they were horrible. We threw them..."