29080 Inkster Rd, Southfield, MI 48034, USA
1.2

We brought my 17yr old dog in for a nosebleed. They accidentally broke her leg trying to draw blood which was one of several useless tests they tried to talk us into getting.

They told us she must have bone cancer because her leg broke so easily. Workup showed no bone cancer, they were just too rough with an old dog. We had to put her to sleep because she was too old to undergo repair of her broken leg and the nonweight bearing after weeks surgery.

I asked for a paw print. They made two both with as much care as they showed my dog - name haphazardly stamped into one and a large dent in the other.

When I asked for the records later they put my dog had fleas.

They knew we had other animals however never mentioned this. Our dog had seen our vet just two days befor for her annual check up. Our vet said they were probably confused by the dark skin spots she has had for years and assured us she did not have fleas. We had our other animals checked, no fleas.

All around pretty unbelievable and unacceptable experience. They need to better train their vet techs so they know how to handle animals appropriately and fire those who put minimal care or attention to detail into their job.

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Pet Medical Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

OMG....they killed your poor dog. I don’t even know what to say.