2.0

Our dog's prostate cancer diagnosis changed several times during his stay at Blue Pearl OKC, putting us on an emotional roller coaster.I can understand that part, I know it's often not black/white.

He had an Ultrasound done, a needle biopsy performed to finally deduce that he had a rare prostate cancer, then finally neutered. We had to initiate every correspondence after being told that they would definitely call with results/news. We expected them to do what they said they would do ! NOT SO MUCH !

He spent 5 full days and 4 nights in their facility to get these 3 things accomplished at a cost of $4100 +. We are still trying to make him as comfortable as possible, and doing urethral catheterizing on him twice a day. My wife placed 4 phone calls to Blue Pearl OKC to secure more urethral catheters. When she arrived to get them, they had 12 catheters, and extra medication packaged with another bill for $195.

We needed the catheters, so she paid $120 for 10 !! I've since purchased 100 of them on-line for < $90. In our experience, this is absolute robbery, while playing on pet owner emotions.

We believe that this is philosophically more about money than effective, economical care.Never Again !!

Review about: Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Pet Medical Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Are money hungry, Over unethical business practice.

Had an Experience with Bluepearl Veterinary Partners?

Comments