2.0

Our dog's prostate cancer diagnosis changed several times during his stay at Blue Pearl OKC, putting us on an emotional roller coaster. I can understand that part, I know it's often not black/white.

He had an Ultrasound done, a needle biopsy performed to finally deduce that he had a rare prostate cancer, then finally neutered. We had to initiate every correspondence after being told that they would definitely call with results/news. We expected them to do what they said they would do ! NOT SO MUCH !

He spent 5 full days and 4 nights in their facility to get these 3 things accomplished at a cost of $4100 +. We are still trying to make him as comfortable as possible, and doing urethral catheterizing on him twice a day. My wife placed 4 phone calls to Blue Pearl OKC to secure more urethral catheters. When she arrived to get them, they had 12 catheters, and extra medication packaged with another bill for $195.

We needed the catheters, so she paid $120 for 10 !! I've since purchased 100 of them on-line for < $90. In our experience, this is absolute robbery, while playing on pet owner emotions.

We believe that this is philosophically more about money than effective, economical care. Never Again !!

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Pet Medical Service.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Are money hungry, Over unethical business practice.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 27, 2017.

Comments