The last place you want to go is All Community Animal Hospital. My perfectly healthy fur baby has been going here for her shots for over a year.

She was playing and suddenly started having a seizure. She's only fours yrs. Called All Community and told bringing her in. They said ok.

Got there but no one would help me get her into the clinic. A man who was just paying his bill came out and helped me. They did bring a gurney once we were inside but a very nasty lady said I had to give her $250 dollars before they would treat. I gave her my credit card and said charge anything just treat my baby.

They took her back and she was seen by Dr. Otto. He misdiagnosed what was going on and gave her valium and then more valium. now she was in a coma.

He finally checked her glucose and it was 17 should be 120. Gave her glucose but she was still in the coma. Told us to take her to BluePearl Veterinary in Spring. We got there.

Now they wanted $2,000.00 before they would treat her. Again I gave my card. They said she would have a full time nurse and a doctor would check her every hour until the Diagnostic doctors came in. This was 6:00 pm.

Dr. Agaro was her doctor. After we paid they let us go back and see her. They weren't treating her she was in a cage with no one attending her.

We sat down by her and petted her and when they saw we weren't leaving a nurse came over and started an IV and gave her some meds to reverse all the valium Dr. OTTO had put into her. Also meds for brain swelling. They did no test for brain swelling.

We did not see Dr. Agaro come and examine her though we stayed until after 7:00pm when they said they were moving her from triage to ICU. Said I would call at 10:00 and check her status. I called at 10:00 and our call was passed to a male tech who said her glucose was up to 400.

I freaked and wanted to know why. He said he had no clue. I ask to speak to our doctor. He said Dr.

Agaro went home at 7:00. I'm really upset a demanded to speak to a doctor. A doctor Alice McDonald got on the phone and I asked about the blood sugar. She stated that she was not assigned to our dog, never saw her or treated her.

We had a back and forth about what and who was treating my dog. She was very nasty. Suddenly she said "hold on, someone just said they think she's dying". She came back on the phone and said "yep she died" No "I am so sorry your doc just passed", no kindness or compassion.

I asked her who runs this clinic and she said Kelly Marin. Called her in the am but she was not in and left message to call me. Basically they put her in a cage and left our fur baby to die. I called Dr.

Otto back and he was shocked. He said normally they send him emails on everything they do all night long. They sent him nothing and didn't even inform him that our baby had passed. He claimed to be upset and he was going to call them and find out what happened and would call me back.

He did not call me back and when I called him back later in the day that same nasty lady didn't say she was sorry about our loss she immediately wanted to know when we were going to pay the remainder of our bill. I said we gave you $250.00 for the bill. She said we owed another $150.00 I asked for an itemized bill. She refused and said we would get it AFTER we gave her more money.

THIS IS NOT DONE, IT JUST HAPPENED BUT IF YOU HAVE AN EMERGENCY DO NOT GO TO ALL COMMUNITY ANIMAL HOSPITAL AND IF YOU WANT YOUR DOG TO LIVE DO NOT GO TO BLUEPEARL ANIMAL PARTNERS. THEY ARE JUST A MONEY SUCK. WENT ON GOOGLE REVIEW ABOUT BLUE PEARL AND THERE ARE 58 SIMILAR HORROR STORIES ABOUT BLUE PEARL. THEY GET YOUR MONEY AND THEN YOU GET A DEAD DOG IN RETURN.

Dr. Otto said he refers to Blue Pearl all the time, no problems. I do not believe no problems. He and BluePearl have a relationship.

We will get to the bottom of this as we are going to have our attorney get the records that have seemed to have been disappeared. When we called Dr. Agaro, was out sick, Dr. McDonald wasn't in, They refused to give me the names of the nurse that was supposed to take care or her or the doctor who took over for Dr.

Agaro when she left. Dr. Otto is in on this as well. They have no records because they did nothing but let her die.

The night shift is totally incompetent and Dr.

Alice McDonald, when I called her, was just plain nasty. BEWARE OF BOTH THESE PLACES

Product or Service Mentioned: Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Pet Medical Service.

Reason of review: KILLED OUR DOG AND WILL NOT RETURN OUR $2,000.00 LEFT HER WITH NO CARE WHEN PROMISED A PRIVATE NURSE AND DOCTOR.

Preferred solution: OUR MONEY RETURNED AND PUNITIVE DAMAGES.

I didn't like: Enything about bluepearl veterinary partners, Over unethical business practice, Dog was worse than before he went in, Staff.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 03, 2017.

Comments

meaghansavoie_47

They are refusing to give me my dogs charts. They claimed to do tests that my dog had two hours prior.

They killed my dog a week ago today. Their doors need to be closed!!!

Blue Pearl are being as nasty as can be. Won't give us our $2000.00 back that was to be used for tests she never had.

They are all liars and nasty. Falsified the charting. Took 5 days for them all to do narratives. Not charting of what was done for Bella.

They put her in a cage and discovered her dead when we called to check on her. How long did she lay in that cage dead!!!!!!!!!! My poor baby.

BluePearl is a kill place not a save your dog place. BEWARE

That is absolutely horrific and my heart breaks for you. My dog died there too because the did not give her the medication.

I have all of the records and an audiotaped admission!

We need to get a class action suit going! Please email me at wiseheidi445@gmail.com

They basically killed our dog too! We are in Minnesota and the sucked almost $7,000 out of us!

How do we all connect folks to take action? I filed a complaint with the Board of Veterinary Medicine and got nowhere! Even though I have "their" records showing our dog was "miscoded" for DNR-DNI.

On multiple records show multiple errors! There needs to be regulated laws!!!!!!!